1. The abstract submitting Registrant is the presumed presenter of the work at the conference. The abstract submission system will not allow you to select otherwise.
2. A maximum of four (4) abstracts (up to four posters but only one oral) can be submitted by each Registrant.
3. Registrants may request an oral presentation for only one abstract.
4. Registrants have access to their submitted abstracts for corrections until (August 15, 2017)
- Abstracts are directly entered using the link provided below. Abstracts cannot be emailed or files attached for the purpose.
- Body of the abstract may not exceed 3,000 characters (including spaces). This includes any references cited in the text. References may not be listed separately.
- Only alphanumeric text is allowed in the abstract. No figures or tables are allowed.